1. What is one personal goal you have for yourself for the new year? Continue to get better in all aspects as a player and person.
2. What was your proudest highlight from the 2019 season? Winning the final game of the regular season with my team.
3. Do you plan to work with any nonprofits next year or in the near future? I am actually in the process of creating my own foundation.
4. What is one thing you are going to work on during the off season to have an even more successful 2020 season? I have always worked on everything from adding strength, shooting, defense, dribbling, specific moves and film study so I will continue to do that.
5. What is one piece of advice you would give an incoming rookie? Enjoy every moment of the process the good and the not so good.
6. What is a goal you have for your team next year? To win a championship.
7. Where do you see yourself professionally in 5 years? As an All Star with a few championships.
8. What is one thing you’ve learned from your first season with the Trail Blazers? I have learned a lot from watching Dame and the other vets on how to approach the game to off the court things as well.
9. What was the hardest thing about transitioning from playing at the IMG Academy in Florida to playing on the Portland Trail Blazers? The pace of the game was different for me so I had to learn to slow the game down.
10. What is the very first thing you do, or would do, when you go back to Florida? Visit family and go to my favorite restaurants.
Click here to send a question to Anfernee!